B&W Flower

Soul Rebel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I wish I could come up with a more creative name. At this point in the day I am not even going to try:)

And yes, this is the first photo I have posted in quite a long time. I just have not felt the interest to get out there recently.

bw_flower_rs.jpg

Thanks for looking....

There's many very pleasing factors to this photo, like the fly, the droplets, and I also like the other daisy which looks as if it were ducking behind "the big sister" :).
Nice one.
A bit dark, the whites are on their way to grey, if this were mine, I'd tweak it a little, just so the droplets stay as clearly visible. Maybe you did and this was as far as you could go?

Actually, I did mess with it after I put the pic up. I will try and get that photo on my site soon...

Nice one, SoulRebel. Good to see you posting again (although I seem to recall seeing shots from a wedding that you took).

Oh thats right. Well.....its been awhile since I took shots that I actually enjoyed shooting. The wedding definately was not something I enjoyed. It was my cousins wedding and it was great and all....but its not my thing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back