What's new

B&W Or Colour? Can't Decide. (The subject is cute too)

couchcoach182

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 28, 2007
Messages
53
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
what do you think, I'm leaning towards b&w but I'd love to hear what you think, plus how I can improve the shot in general.

thanks.

enjoi.
coach.

1119854475_7de233a951_b.jpg


1119854363_ad18508e02_b.jpg
 
I'm liking the color actually. Just because the yellow Hacky-Sack draws your attention to it and the face. But that is coming from a beginner in Photogrophy:P
But none theless, I like it.
 
im normally a black and white person, but im going to say the color one this time.
 
I kinda like the B&W pic. :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom