B&W or colour?

hamlet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm not sure if i should pick B&W or Colour for this picture?

This is a 9 month old model called Poof:

dBB7VBC.jpg

6FlzkZ8.jpg

I like the color version best, I think it makes up for the lack of sharpness.

On another note, IT'SSOCUTEANDFLUFFYI'MGONNADIE<3

+1 Color is better for the same reasons above. The narrow focus is a little annoying. Have you considered using a smaller aperture so the Depth of Field is increased so the cute animal is in focus?

I know you really like f/1.4 since you have it.
But your photos would take a phenomenal step up if you just go down to f/4 or 5.6 instead. "f/4" is still in the realm of a "super" lens.

none; trash bin.

Thanks for the replies.

But your photos would take a phenomenal step up if you just go down to f/4 or 5.6 instead. "f/4" is still in the realm of a "super" lens.

Very close guess, this was actually shot at f1.6. I went that route because i wanted an oil painting kind of feel in my photo, but maybe a lower aperture would have been a bit better.

Thanks for the replies.

Very close guess, this was actually shot at f1.6. I went that route because i wanted an oil painting kind of feel in my photo, but maybe a lower aperture would have been a bit better.

If you were going for the effect then don't change it! Just the color version :)

Thanks for the replies.

If you were going for the effect then don't change it! Just the color version :)

Thank you, i love the feel i'm getting from this picture.

tinted bw or a snake.

Most reactions

Back