TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is Corey.
Image darkened in PP.
D80 35/1.8

cor3.jpg

I was gonna say that the grays could be slightly lighter, but after staring at it for a while, the face is bright enough.
I like the centered face here cause the heavy mass of black on the left balances her glance to the right.
Nice Photograph.

This is a little too dark for my taste. I know you are probably going for a certain mood, but the fact that the whole left side is without any detail makes it not work for me. However I am a beginner so I may be missing something.

Way too dark, why did you darken it what are you trying to hide

i wasnt trying to hide anything. i was going for this enveloping darkness. plus it seemed too symmetrical without the blackness.

well now that i take a second look at the original, i was probably trying to cover up horrible lighting lol

Last edited:
i think you meant it to be dark,goes with the mood,i like it.

I like the B&W version even more,it does say something about the girl,the colored one doesnt interest me that much

I like the B&W version even more,it does say something about the girl,the colored one doesnt interest me that much

just showing the image as i took it. i knew the image wasnt great, thats why its photoshoped.

I wish you hadn't posted SOOC. Unless you're looking for advice on something specific about the original, posting it is irrelevant.

Most reactions

Back