What's new

Hello All, Just Joined.

Light Fandango

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 8, 2025
Messages
32
Reaction score
23
Location
USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone, a quick introduction before I dig into the forum.
Started with 35mm film in the mid-70s along with Super-8 film shooting, and still love film. I 'went digital' in 2007 with a Nikon D80 and worked up from there to today.
I am open to any kind of imagery, but favorites include: landscape, city and photojournalism-style shots, including casual portraits. Being a film history buff from the silent days on, I adore B/W.

I look forward to exploring these forums and to share with the members.

Claus.
 
Hi everyone, a quick introduction before I dig into the forum.
Started with 35mm film in the mid-70s along with Super-8 film shooting, and still love film. I 'went digital' in 2007 with a Nikon D80 and worked up from there to today.
I am open to any kind of imagery, but favorites include: landscape, city and photojournalism-style shots, including casual portraits. Being a film history buff from the silent days on, I adore B/W.

I look forward to exploring these forums and to share with the members.

Claus.
Welcome to the Forum!
 
Hi everyone, a quick introduction before I dig into the forum.
Started with 35mm film in the mid-70s along with Super-8 film shooting, and still love film. I 'went digital' in 2007 with a Nikon D80 and worked up from there to today.
I am open to any kind of imagery, but favorites include: landscape, city and photojournalism-style shots, including casual portraits. Being a film history buff from the silent days on, I adore B/W.

I look forward to exploring these forums and to share with the members.

Claus.
Welcome to the Forum!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom