B&W + redfilter (lake shot)

Bauhaus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
echo1.jpg

illford 400 + red filter

echo lake, ca (30mins from south lake tahoe)

I had to hike to this spot from the opposite side of the lake, at night because there was a storm, my friend has a cabin behind where I took the picture, theres no running water or power. it was cold, 27*s cold.

It is a bit dark for me as well, but I love the scene! Great composition!

Zach :D

Yeah, baby. This is what it's all about out there. :D I would agree the bottom left is a tad dark, but I'm willing to bet it's more to do with scanning than the actual exposure. I love the high contrast. Your sky is stunning.

Great job! :thumbsup:

I really like this! :) A little too dark in the corner, I agree, but I love the composition! I'm a big landscape fan. Great shot! :)

Yeah Its scanned from 35mm film... I think im going to go get a print of this tomorrow.

Really great shot. I think I kind of like it being a tad dark...the contrast seems pretty good to me. Excellent job!

adds lots of contrast to an otherwise dull image. yellow, green, and red filters are perfect for enhancing B&W film; red being the most dramatic.

actually, relooking at it here at home (i looked at school the first time) the picture isn't to dark in my opinion. I really like it as is

Nytmair said:
actually, relooking at it here at home (i looked at school the first time) the picture isn't to dark in my opinion. I really like it as is

i agree with nyt: here at home it's much better. don't know if 'd change anything at this point! i'm liking this a lot!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back