B&W Sunset

ivanz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Trying out a B&W sunset. What do you think.
DSC_0156bwa.jpg

I think it is a nice B&W image but I'm not sure I get the sunset feel from it. Do you have the color image for comparison?

I agree a colour version is a must - also you sea is slopping to the left quite badly :)

Les

I think it is a nice B&W image but I'm not sure I get the sunset feel from it. Do you have the color image for comparison?
DSC_0156.jpg

Here it is PJM just a simple shot that I wanted to try more B&W. Thanks guys. I have a hard time judging straight lines maybe I can find a tool to help me with that.

Nice shot! Most cameras have a built-in leveler. I don't use mine on my Canon much, because it's a pain to use. I like the B&W, not because it's a sunset, but because it looks nice and peaceful.

View attachment 253022
Here it is PJM just a simple shot that I wanted to try more B&W. Thanks guys. I have a hard time judging straight lines maybe I can find a tool to help me with that.
Do you not have a Grid option in camera? or failing that use the straightening tool In Photoshop :)

Les :)

I gotta say on this one I really like the color version.

Do you not have a Grid option in camera? or failing that use the straightening tool In Photoshop :)

Les :)
Not sure on the camera it is an older Nikon. I dont use Photoshop I use Gimp. But I don't know it well yet. I'll try looking it up on line. Thanks for your help.

Nice shot! Most cameras have a built-in leveler. I don't use mine on my Canon much, because it's a pain to use. I like the B&W, not because it's a sunset, but because it looks nice and peaceful.
Thank you Jeff. I dontknow why drinking and sunsets go so well together. Cheers friend.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back