Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
X Pro-2
f/2.5
ISO 800
1/125 Sec.
Fujifilm XF 35mm f/2 R WR
35 mm Equivalent 53 mm

Again the light is from one of those mercury filled energy efficient "white" bulbs from a table top lamp with shade... lol

20190111-untitled-50-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Cheers,

Enezdez

It is a nice portrait, but the light/processing is a bit off. For instance, the black t-shirt disappears into the shadows which is a nuisance (to me at least ;) )

While the lamp color temperature isn't quite the problem with B&W, I still think a better choice for lighting (if you want continuous) would be daylight LED. Something you might consider is Philips 90-Watt Equivalent PAR38 LED Glass Indoor/Outdoor Daylight Classic (2-Pack)-470062 - The Home Depot you can find them in most hardware stores, and come in various color temperatures. Use a simple reflector clamp and you have a lightweight portable light.Clamp Light With Aluminum Reflector

@smoke665 I been aiming to get something like that...just have not gotten around to it yet!

Wasn't sure about the wattage...but since you suggested 90 watt will go with that!

Thanks!

wattage...but

That was the first one I found, I'd go higher if they have it. Another thing since the lights are relatively inexpensive is to experiment with the different color temperatures the lights come in. For example drop to one of the warmer temperatures in the orange range, and change you WB in camera to tungsten and to get an icy, cool look, or use one in the blue range, set your camera to cloudy, and everything lit by the light will appear neutral, while the rest of the scene will be warm.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back