What's new

Cosmic Wolf

DanOstergren35

"We're all mad here" ... At me?
Joined
Jun 2, 2013
Messages
5,307
Reaction score
5,206
Location
Oregon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a couple of portraits I shot yesterday of my friend Tyler. "Wolf" if his spirit animal, and he's someone that I've perceived to be a "cosmic being" since getting to know him.
Shot in natural light on an overcast day.
Also, my step-mom got me a 100mm f/2.8 macro lens for Christmas, and this was my first time using it. So far it might be my new favorite, but I'll have to use it a few more times before deciding if I like it better than my trusted 85mm f/1.8.

Canon 5D Classic || Canon EF 100mmm f/2.8 lens, set to f/4 || 1/160th sec || ISO 500

dcwship-df33d74c-9672-4751-b30b-b0baf20e81bc.jpg


Canon 5D Classic || Canon EF 100mmm f/2.8 lens, set to f/4 || 1/125th sec || ISO 500

dcwshoj-452c14e6-eab2-44db-9b35-d65b044242bc.jpg
 
Last edited:
Brilliant, as always!
 
Both great, and I would be hard pressed to pick between the two. I lean somewhat toward the B&W strictly because of the intensity with which the eyes engage the camera and by extension the viewer.
 
Great work! Congrats
 
Great work! Congrats
 
Both great, and I would be hard pressed to pick between the two. I lean somewhat toward the B&W strictly because of the intensity with which the eyes engage the camera and by extension the viewer.
Thank you. This person felt a little insecure about giving his eyes to the camera, so I'm glad I was able to get a good shot with him looking into the lens.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom