kRiZ cPEc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photoboxgallery.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
8dd830000126202.jpg

I just went hiking last Sunday and took some black and white pictures, this is one of them. I know that it's over exposed somewhat, so I would love to hear comments and suggestions from you.

Hiya Kristia and Maliza, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
Since you are not asking for any very specific critique but more for some general comments and suggestions, I moved your post to the Landscape and Nature forum (assuming this is a landscape photo ... it takes so long in loading, actually only loaded a fraction and then stopped, that I fear you might not get too many comments, unless loading works better for others - and mine's a fast connection!)

uh oh...sorry for posting the thread at the wrong place.
the file is too large--well, this is the URL
http://img.popart.hk/photo/small/0000001954/8dd830000126202.jpg
Perhaps copy the link, open it at your broswer and save the file to your desktop would work?

PS: Every time I upload a picture I resize it first, so this is a down-sized version.:)

Sorry. Stays frozen at the same point ... only a tiny part at the top opens, that's it... no more.

Not working for me either, and I'm at 11mbps. Maybe you should try another image hosting site?

Yeah, you need to consider another file host (www.photobucket.com) because your current host has insanely slow upload speeds, since the post above me has 11mb down and still cannot access it

too bad, image does not load fully for me :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back