What's new

[B&W] Wine, bokeh & grain

Thilli0207

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2011
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Munich, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Now, I tried my first black & white. Transformation (do I say it this way?) nearly made me nuts...


...click for enlargement

What do you think?
 
I think the reflections on the bottle spoils the distinction of bottles and the surroundings; that affects the quality of the image

Regards :D
 
I don't feel anything is spoiled here - when you only look at the small version, it appears to be quite busy, but when you click on it to view the larger version, all falls into place, I think. I quite like this one! And you did well on your conversion! In order to get a GOOD conversion into black&white, you really have to work hard, don't you? I hardly ever spend time on conversions, as it usually takes so long to arrive at the desired effect!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom