mentos_007 The Freshmaker! Joined Jun 29, 2004 Messages 9,322 Reaction score 102 Location Poland, Sz-n Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 16, 2006 #2 I like the second one... the people in the bg add to the whole atmospheare here!
TommiP TPF Noob! Joined Jul 29, 2006 Messages 122 Reaction score 0 Location Shrewsbury, UK Aug 16, 2006 #3 Some good details here, bricks are all really clear. I agree with mentos 007 about the second one, looks as though the people are looking at you?
Some good details here, bricks are all really clear. I agree with mentos 007 about the second one, looks as though the people are looking at you?
terri42 13 Administrator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2003 Messages 36,821 Reaction score 9,619 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 16, 2006 Admin 🛠️ #4 Nice texture in the first one - I like it!
D danalec99 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 14, 2004 Messages 8,345 Reaction score 69 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 18, 2006 #5 terri said: Nice texture in the first one - I like it! Click to expand... ditto
mad_malteaser TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2004 Messages 1,081 Reaction score 8 Location Rayleigh, Essex Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 18, 2006 #6 I love that first shot. Some great textures there.
L Luke TPF Noob! Joined May 9, 2006 Messages 159 Reaction score 0 Aug 19, 2006 #7 ERA100?! You know yu can't just make up names for the film you're using I'm joking but ive never heard of it... Australians lead sheltered lives. YEs i like the tones in the first one, but maybe i think it's lacking composition wise.
ERA100?! You know yu can't just make up names for the film you're using I'm joking but ive never heard of it... Australians lead sheltered lives. YEs i like the tones in the first one, but maybe i think it's lacking composition wise.