What's new

Babbling

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I can't remember if I posted this before. Sorry for being dopey.

p1548090958-6.jpg
 
If you posted it before, I certainly didn't see it. Very cool!
Trying to decide if I'd like it better with that orangey thing at the bottom cropped out, by my judgement is certainly extremely suspect just now, what with the blender full of daquiris...well, scratch that...what with the EMPTY blender that USED to have daquiris in it. :D
 
If you posted it before, I certainly didn't see it. Very cool!
Trying to decide if I'd like it better with that orangey thing at the bottom cropped out, by my judgement is certainly extremely suspect just now, what with the blender full of daquiris...well, scratch that...what with the EMPTY blender that USED to have daquiris in it. :D

No worries. My empty bottle of Pinot Noir prevents me from being terrible judgmental at the moment. ;)
 
Pretty cool rendering of water in motion! Reminds me of a shot Ctein did. This is very different and lovely.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom