Baby and Mama.

AUZambo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I snapped this off of my wife and our daughter last week. I lucked up and hit the shutter button at exactly the right time. C&C welcome!

*EDIT: I just tried to view the EXIF data and it couldn't be retrieved. Does flickr strip metadata to save on server space?

4137911275_d657bc2068_b.jpg

Love the catchlights in the kid's eye.
great capture!!!

Beautiful. I have a 7 month old son, and I find it so exciting when I catch him in the perfect moment for a picture.

Very cute!

well timed shot...great smile of great baby....very encouraging.

Thanks everyone! This one is definitely one of my favorites so far. I have some nice studio-style shots I'm proud of, but nothing beats a candid shot, IMO.

love the crazy hair!!!
Yeah...we're quite fond of it too. No matter how hard the missus tries she can't get the hair on the back of her head to lay down!

Beautiful. I have a 7 month old son, and I find it so exciting when I catch him in the perfect moment for a picture.
I know the feeling. I was just messing around with the camera not even thinking a keeper was in the cards. Right before I hit the shutter button the baby was showing no emotion at all, then as I hit the button the eyes lit up and she cracked that wry smile. I knew it was golden right away and ran around the house showing everyone the shot. "Exciting" may even be an understatment!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back