What's new

Baby Bear - ABC

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
2,386
Reaction score
51
Location
Alabama - just moved here from Texas
I purchased a new light tonight and I wanted to try it out. This is my first experiment with the light..Please let me know what you think....

1.
babybear2.jpg



2.
babybear11.jpg
 
Actually, it is a light I bought in the hardware/light section at walmart LOL It is a Plant Light Halogen Accent Stake for indoor houseplants. It is kind of cone shaped to go down into a planter to illuminate a house plant LOL! But hey, it works awsome!
 
I really like the first one. The circle that is lit on the table really does it for me. Nicely done!
 
i like the first. for some reason it bothers me that there's no table shown in the second. not sure why. very nice shots though!

grats on the new light! :thumbup:
 
Like the first one best. Good light - produces interesting results!

Rob
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom