What's new

Baby Birds....

toofpaste

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 11, 2008
Messages
1,202
Reaction score
0
Location
Earth
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1.
DSC_00582.jpg


2.

DSC_00682.jpg


3.

DSC_00512.jpg









My father has this crazy huge bird cage in his backyard and he asked me to take some pics of the new baby birds...


Suggestions and comments are welcome...
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
Nah. They're pretty small....they recently hatched.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #5
No. He's just canadian.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #7
I don't know. Maybe because he's so small? His color hasn't developed yet? I have no idea. I just took the pictures.
 
awe!!
I love birds.... I have 7 :)

what species are they??
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #9
Again. Bird freak is my father. He has a birdhouse, if that's what they call it, in his backyard with about 20 different kinds of birds. They live better than I do.

I just take pictures. But next time I see him, I'll ask him.
 
I sounded like a complete asshole in that last post. You must excuse my behaviour Lynzi.:lol:
 
Whew! Good.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom