What's new

Baby Crown Graphic 23

Rick58

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 23, 2012
Messages
4,227
Reaction score
1,473
Location
Reading, Pa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After my RB67 f/s post... which turned out to be a belly flop into an empty pool, I thought I'd ask if there was any interest in a Baby Graphic 23 with a Graflok back. I know there's a Singer Graflex 120 roll film back hanging on it now and I think there's one cut film holder. The camera's clean and in nice shape and as cute as a bug if you're into Graphic's. $100.00 takes it home.

I just checked this morning and the Singer backs are selling for around $40 alone.

If anyone is seriously interested, I'll be happy to snap a few photo's. If not, back to the closet it goes.
 
Last edited:
Mint RB-67 outfit = not a bite

Nice little Baby Graphic with roll film and cut film backs = not a bite

:waiting: Who said film isn't dead
 
If I didn't have a Mamiya 645 Pro and a pretty new Calmumet, I'd be all over these :P
 
Its a shame for the RB not to be used. It's a beautiful camera. Shortly after I bought the RB, somehow I ended up with my first Bronica. It became easier just to grab the Bronica. But in my opinion the RB is a MUCH better camera, especially on a tripod.
The Baby is also in nicer then average shape for 50 year old camera.
 
Last edited:
i miss my mamiya 645 1000s.
keep wanting to get another MF camera.
i was really tempted to get the RB, but i hate the waist level viewfinders.
 
That's funny Jason, because I have a metered eye level prism for the Bronica and hate it. I trolled for a waist level trade on here, but no takers. Heck, I'd even throw in the Bronica grip.
 
That's funny Jason, because I have a metered eye level prism for the Bronica and hate it. I trolled for a waist level trade on here, but no takers. Heck, I'd even throw in the Bronica grip.

I like the idea of shooting MF portraits, but im not 100% certain i would actually follow through with it.
 
Yeah, I know that feeling ALL too well. I got my new-to-me Linhof Kardan. Beautifully machined camera. I would really love to get back into large format, but it's just so darn easy (and cheap) to play the digital game. I'm hoping in the spring to just bite the bullet and buy a box of 4x5 and a couple quarts of chemicals and see where it goes.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom