Baby eating Guitar

Aayria

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had the chance to do a session with my friend's little 6 month old boy, and had to share this one with you guys... Her brother plays guitar, and this was his favorite of the set :lol:

4549219185_8b423a1b2b.jpg

This is sooo funny! They will love it forever! :D
Imagine when this little fellow is 21, and they show him this photo! :D

When I read this title (before I looked at the picture) I wondered "how on earth could a guitar eat a baby?!"

:lol: But never mind.

When I read this title (before I looked at the picture) I wondered "how on earth could a guitar eat a baby?!"

:lol: But never mind.

:lmao:

I saw the title and I couldn't wait to see this xD too funny

Yay! I'm so glad you guys liked it... I was kind of afraid people might not get past the slightly blown-out hand/arm on the baby.. But it was such a fun shot I had to share it =P

The session was really quite a challenge... we had planned to shoot outside, but it rained. So we set up in her apartment with very dim lighting, and aside from my 50mm 1.4 the only lighting boost I had was a home-made softbox made from a big flash light in a box covered with wax paper :lol:

Fortunately, she did at least have a balcony sliding glass door that let in some decent natural light, despite the overcast/dark and rainy sky that day, so I tried to use that to our advantage. But, I learned a lot about positioning my lightsource and the importance of reflectors, because having the window to the side of us, I ended up with several shots that made his eye nearest the window bright blue, and his eye opposite the window shadowed or a darker blue ><

I'm having such a blast with this! People have been coming out of the woodwork asking for pictures, and I've been working tons on my portfolio. It's the best feeling in the world when I show somebody their pictures and I can see in their expression how absolutely in love they are with the results =) I really feel like starting up as a business is a much more attainable goal than I thought before!

This is sooo funny! They will love it forever! :D
Imagine when this little fellow is 21, and they show him this photo! :D

And now, thanks to their NOOB photographer friend (ME).. all they will have in 20 years is the compressed crappy Jpeg too small to respectably print anywhere, with my watermark on it!!! =( =(

Most reactions

Back