Baby Geese

BenjaminJ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$Head+rest.jpg

Taken with Sony Nex 7

Well its a very natural setting Ben, but the out of focus plants in the front make it hard to focus on the little ones. Very cute they are with new born's and you made the best of what you were shooting at, that's tough work.

All the best Ben and yep, that's hard conditions.

Danny.

Yeah, I tried from all kinds of angles, but there was really no way to get a shot without something in the foreground. I couldnt move in closer past the brush cause their parents were already nervous at how close I was.

If you cannot make a statement in a civil manner, please refrain from posting.
also, please make use of the report button if you feel a post is inflammatory, rather than engage in an internet flame war.
it saves me tons of thread cleanup time.

Yeah, I tried from all kinds of angles, but there was really no way to get a shot without something in the foreground. I couldnt move in closer past the brush cause their parents were already nervous at how close I was.

Not sure what was posted, but someone said something not nice by the looks. Moving on .....

We all get stuck like that Ben and we just make the best of it we can. I would have taken it as well and the adults do get upset if we try and get too close for sure :)

All the best Ben and a tough shot, but came out alright in those conditions.

Danny.

Ben,

Maybe you should try and tone back the clarity slider a tad bit. In my opinion, its too strong and its creating heavy halos and its distracting to the eyes and pulls away from the subject.

Best of luck.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back