Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 9, 2011 #1 I don't believe I posted this before.
B Breizh TPF Noob! Joined Jul 9, 2011 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Location France Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 9, 2011 #2 The post treatment was too much, there is an halo on the tree. The angle is good, but i don't find the photo balanced there are too much things on the bottom and less in the top.
The post treatment was too much, there is an halo on the tree. The angle is good, but i don't find the photo balanced there are too much things on the bottom and less in the top.
Malone TPF Noob! Joined Jul 2, 2011 Messages 316 Reaction score 42 Location Louisville, KY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 9, 2011 #3 I was scared to open this thread.. And sighed in relief when I realized it was only a doll..
N NikonME TPF Noob! Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 554 Reaction score 67 Location Maine Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 9, 2011 #4 It's over processed. I am curious how this would have looked with a shallow DOF.
NCAFLeo88 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 21, 2010 Messages 210 Reaction score 4 Location Charlotte, NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 9, 2011 #5 I agree. I like the idea and the shot. I would just like to see it with less PP.
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 10, 2011 #6 The composition works for me, but I agree about the processing. We probably need a gallery just for creepy doll pictures.
The composition works for me, but I agree about the processing. We probably need a gallery just for creepy doll pictures.
Destin Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 11, 2010 Messages 3,867 Reaction score 1,386 Location Western New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 10, 2011 #7 If it was a real baby, I was about to slap someone haha. That would be messed up.