Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$image-501347260.jpg

$image-919978699.jpg

$image-1772251452.jpg

That last one is damn cute

Fantastic shots!!! Really nice!

So adorable.

These are very nice shots. #1 and 2 look underexposed.#3 looks fine on the exposure. Made some adjustments on exposure #2 for an example.Gave a nudge in the sharpness as well as shadow.

Attachments

• $image-919978699.jpg
    $image-919978699.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Really great pics, the crowd on the stump being my fav

yes. please do the exposure and give the tech infos also.
Thanks for the great & rare shots.

These are very nice shots. #1 and 2 look underexposed.#3 looks fine on the exposure. Made some adjustments on exposure #2 for an example.Gave a nudge in the sharpness as well as shadow.

There really is no technical info with what I used iPhoto.It's not like Lightroom where there maybe value numbers. It's basic sliders up or down thats it.There is no set way for every photo and each photo may require it's own post process totally different from each other.Hands on is the only way to start understanding the effects of what each button does,so to speak.

BTW I am only about 5 months into this great hobby my self and by no means am I a expert and learning as I go.

Last edited:
He likes the young-ones
$708.jpg

Ditto!

Most reactions

Back