RobN185 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 12, 2011 Messages 617 Reaction score 293 Location France Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 17, 2013 #1 Side shot of my little girl.
squirrels No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 3, 2012 Messages 908 Reaction score 437 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 17, 2013 #2 I wanted to make a goat/dairy/creamy bokeh comment, but I'm not that clever today. I think you got her good side. It's a lovely portrait!
I wanted to make a goat/dairy/creamy bokeh comment, but I'm not that clever today. I think you got her good side. It's a lovely portrait!
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 17, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Okay... everyone, altogether now... "Awwwwwwwwwwwwww". Cute kid, but she seems a tad soft and underexposed. I like that it's an eye-level shot, but I would have preferred more of a 3/4 profile.
Okay... everyone, altogether now... "Awwwwwwwwwwwwww". Cute kid, but she seems a tad soft and underexposed. I like that it's an eye-level shot, but I would have preferred more of a 3/4 profile.
RobN185 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 12, 2011 Messages 617 Reaction score 293 Location France Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 17, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 tirediron said: Okay... everyone, altogether now... "Awwwwwwwwwwwwww". Cute kid, but she seems a tad soft and underexposed. I like that it's an eye-level shot, but I would have preferred more of a 3/4 profile. Click to expand... OK, is this nearer to what you meant? I didn't soften it, It's slightly more exposed, and it;s almost 3/4 profile. And I think I agree with you totally!
tirediron said: Okay... everyone, altogether now... "Awwwwwwwwwwwwww". Cute kid, but she seems a tad soft and underexposed. I like that it's an eye-level shot, but I would have preferred more of a 3/4 profile. Click to expand... OK, is this nearer to what you meant? I didn't soften it, It's slightly more exposed, and it;s almost 3/4 profile. And I think I agree with you totally!