bengtb TPF Noob! Joined Mar 15, 2009 Messages 59 Reaction score 0 Location Stockholm Sweden Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 29, 2009 #1 I am back after having a stroke... Photographing and i will start an international group at Ipernity that is an image service where you can share pdf, wordfiles any thing you can share anything to anyone,,,,
I am back after having a stroke... Photographing and i will start an international group at Ipernity that is an image service where you can share pdf, wordfiles any thing you can share anything to anyone,,,,
TiCoyote TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2009 Messages 626 Reaction score 4 Location New England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 29, 2009 #2 Welcome back! Glad to hear you're back on your feet. Take care of yourself, and keep shooting.
J Johan13 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 25, 2007 Messages 26 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 29, 2009 #3 Welcome back. I hope your doing well and recovering well.