Back deck ... what you got ?

dxqcanada

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We really like our backyard. It's not much, no lawn ... but an elevated deck surrounded by trees, and a park in the back ... one primary reason we purchased the home.

Watching the birds on a snowy day is better than TV. The feeder is about 9ft/3m from the backdoor.

Shot taken through the backdoor ... Black-capped Chickadees, House Finches, Mourning Doves, Northern Cardinals, and Black Eyed Juncos ... they got a little excited when the snow started ... scared off the Downy Woodpeckers and White-breasted Nuthatches.
deck.jpg

What's your backyard look like ?

Last edited:
What? Snow in Alabama ?

Yup this one was from before Christmas. Calling for something Sunday, not sure if it will be snow or ice

Hmm, snow in Alabama, but not in Oklahoma ?
It's counter-intuitive, but we got snow SOUTH of here, but we haven't gotten our first flurries here in NE Oklahoma.

None in the extended forecast either (zero degrees farenheit on the way, but no precip). Odd...

During the storm Christmas morning from my back deck. This is a color photo.

My backyard in NW FL...today, Jan 1 it is 27 degrees but with a 20 knot wind it feels like 22...soon I will have wood duck habitats, bluebird houses, and a little platform for the Kingfisher that hangs around. Just bought this view and am currently remodeling the house that came with the view.

by-pano.jpg

Most reactions

Back