What's new

Back in the Day

WNK

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 6, 2006
Messages
1,379
Reaction score
0
Location
The Mighty Midwest
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
b44d7cd950f6722323b5317ae70aee27-.jpg

So I took a quick walk around my old high school (where my brother now goes).... a lot of memories... Just thought I'd share the nostalgia... :)
​
 
Hey, that is ONE cool (elaborate) locker lock. Oops, is that the word?
I like the DOF chosen and the lighting.
Maybe the next time I go back to my home town I should go back to my old school and ask them if I could take some photos there ... that would be a HUGE trip down memory lane for me...!!!
 
That definitely has some nostalgia goin on there. I remember those darn locks (that I could never get unlocked). I agree with LaFoto's comments about the lighting and the DOF. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom