What's new

Back in the game! Some new Photos!

bigboi3

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 1, 2009
Messages
599
Reaction score
6
Location
Pittsburg, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've recently been out of the photo game for a long while as I sold my D80 and lenses because of financial reasons. I recently picked up a D90, in light that I was saving for a D700. I also picked up a 18-70 f/3.5-4.5 lens. The D90 is a great DSLR for how much I purchased it for. So enough of my ranting and on with some photos I took at a car show in San Francisco Japan Town parking garage.

I used my Nikon D90 w/18-70. Most of the shots were taken on the 18mm side f/3.5 - ISO 200. I didn't edit them too much... minor editing in iPhoto. Was to lazy to put 'em through CS3. ahah. I also used my SB-600. Well here are a couple shots... i'll post the gallery if any of you would like to view more.

**EDIT** My computer monitor here at my work is funky... throwing off my white balance.


web.jpg


web.jpg


web.jpg


web.jpg
 
cool cars

photos, nothing special

lots of feet and elbows in the shots too, the garage shot is alright, id crop an inch off the right though.
 
I love that STI.. SICK!!! I love that car...
 
Yeah I didn't bother to crop any of the shots, just white balance, exposure and sharpening. More of a point and shoot style event anyway. Wasn't trying to be all artistic with these. ;)
 
cool cars

photos, nothing special

lots of feet and elbows in the shots too, the garage shot is alright, id crop an inch off the right though.

this is all shot in a parking garage? haha.
 
Correct me if im wrong, but is that last one a Skyliner?
 
For beeing lit up by just an sb-600, I'm impressed with the lighting. And everything seems nice and sharp. For my money, you did good.
 
Yea, I was thoroughly impressed by the capabilities of the sb-600. Again though, i think the low ceiling of the parking garage helped out A LOT! Thanks for the C & C.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom