What's new

Back in time?

spd

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 6, 2013
Messages
48
Reaction score
9
Location
NZ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Every image has possibilities but I think the problem is you are filling each image with too much, I'd like to see tighter crops of specific parts of each, I think that it would be more appealing, at the moment they just look like stock shots...
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
Yeah, was just shooting a few bits and pieces...I can go back and get better ones next time (didn't have long there today)...

Couple more...


Laun Dry ette by SPD speedscene photography and design, on Flickr


Discovering history by SPD speedscene photography and design, on Flickr


Big Print by SPD speedscene photography and design, on Flickr

Also, a few downstairs in the power station...


Analog by SPD speedscene photography and design, on Flickr


Workshop by SPD speedscene photography and design, on Flickr


Lube oil before filter by SPD speedscene photography and design, on Flickr


British Polar Engine by SPD speedscene photography and design, on Flickr
 
New set is far far better than the first and you have really used your creative abilities there :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom