What's new

Back Into It

SimplyRelentless

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 19, 2008
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
About 9 or so months ago I bought a Canon Rebel XT, I took the camera out to do actual shooting 1 day and put it away till now. Decided to take a hike up into my mountains and do some shooting here are 2 that I got done with first.

1234.jpg


12345.jpg


What do you think? Comments? Criticism?

Thanks
 
Both are good shots!

#1- I don't know what you want me to look at?! I know the focus is the water fall (EDIT: now that I look closer the rock is more in focus) but the brightness on the left is distracting. Too many distractions. The good is that it's a very beautiful picture & place. Oh and what is that blue dot?

#2 Very good! try boosting your colors a little to brighten it up. A little too dull.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom