What's new

Back @ Last With Cool New Stuff

DarkEyes

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 14, 2004
Messages
269
Reaction score
2
Location
Middle of Nowhere, Oz.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I havn't been able to post much for ages now, I've missed this place Heaps! I've Been working full time + Doing heaps of Excersice To Get Fit for my second Job. I'm still taking time out for photography were I can, But for now It's Just On a casual Basis. I should have enough saved up to start Working On a proffesional Basis By Mid Next Year Though, Which Will B Great!, Anyway, Here's A Few of My latest shots!

2JetiSunsetBWsmall.jpg


1SydneyMemorialApproachsmall.jpg


4JetiSunsetFishingsmall.jpg


5GreenoughRiverBeachheadsmall.jpg
 
Great Scenery. Nicely done!
 
Cheers. All these pics were taken around my hometown. I Really Want to be able to travel more, but at the moment the budgets a little to tight. When I next get holidays, I'll be able to though, so till then I'll have to make do with what I Can Find In Town.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom