Back to school

darin3200

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
friedrichsphotography.com
I go back to school in about 2 weeks and I'm not looking forward to it. But as a sort of prelude our school has what is known as a "Code of Conduct" meeting tonight. Its basically some administrator babeling for hours about why we should do certain things and what will happen if we do. Normally, this might be a good idea, but since this is my 3rd year doing this, I don't see a point.

My plan is to wear slightly loose jeans, put my small copy of Suan Sontag's "On Photography" in the pocket, were a button down shirt to cover the part of the book that can't fit into the pocket, sit in the back and read. :)

P.S. Yeah, I'm a rebel :D

My boyfriend is off for his last year of college on Monday. :( I'm not looking forward to it either. He will be at the university painting and whatnot quite late most nights. :( I'm gonna miss lazy days like today...in fact, due to our work schedules, this is the very last lazy day til he gets a school vacation day. :(

Sounds like a plan :thumbsup:

Fall term starts for me right after labor day. I had to order my books today :(

You're telling me about going back to school. I just graduated high school and now I have to go back again! At least I get to do it in the comfort of northern Austria, but still...more stupid Algebra and the worst, English taught in British tradition *cries*

We start tommorow...dun dun dun dun dun... dun dun dun dun du...duunnnnnnnnnn

darin3200 said:
I go back to school in about 2 weeks and I'm not looking forward to it. But as a sort of prelude our school has what is known as a "Code of Conduct" meeting tonight. Its basically some administrator babeling for hours about why we should do certain things and what will happen if we do. Normally, this might be a good idea, but since this is my 3rd year doing this, I don't see a point.

My plan is to wear slightly loose jeans, put my small copy of Suan Sontag's "On Photography" in the pocket, were a button down shirt to cover the part of the book that can't fit into the pocket, sit in the back and read. :)

P.S. Yeah, I'm a rebel :D

Just don't go...

I start back to school next Tues. I can't wait. Then again, this means I will be making my full time job salary and I really need the money.

I'm going to college next year (about 2 weeks away now) I'm getting my results next week, thursday for the end of Secondary school. I don't know if there is an equivalent in america. I suppose its like graduating except you stay until 18 I'm 16. I'm doing Maths, Biology, Physics and Chemistry. I don't want to do physics but theres nothing else I want to do. I wish my college did photography. Other ones do but they aren't as good for other subjects and as I want to be a doctor I need to stay where I'm gonig. I have not been into photography for very long but I have a slight feeling I would like to do it maybe as a profession somethnig like photojournalism. I haven't been doing it for long at all and so don't know How good I would be. And I am in a bit of a quandry. By the time I have been doing it long enough to have an idea if its for me it will be too late. But I really want to be an A&E (ER) doctor too.

:shock:

Daniel said:
I'm going to college next year (about 2 weeks away now) I'm getting my results next week, thursday for the end of Secondary school. I don't know if there is an equivalent in america. I suppose its like graduating except you stay until 18 I'm 16. I'm doing Maths, Biology, Physics and Chemistry. I don't want to do physics but theres nothing else I want to do. I wish my college did photography. Other ones do but they aren't as good for other subjects and as I want to be a doctor I need to stay where I'm gonig. I have not been into photography for very long but I have a slight feeling I would like to do it maybe as a profession somethnig like photojournalism. I haven't been doing it for long at all and so don't know How good I would be. And I am in a bit of a quandry. By the time I have been doing it long enough to have an idea if its for me it will be too late. But I really want to be an A&E (ER) doctor too.

:shock:
Do you mean college testing? In the US we have the SATs and ACTs, standardized tests which most college use to judge whether you are accepted. I've got 2 years before college so I need to decide what I plan on doing, I've got some general ideas of what I might do but its still confusing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back