What's new

Back To School

duncanp

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
3,390
Reaction score
43
Location
Sheffield
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
going back doesnt really apply to a few peeps, but neway these were taken at a private school... only edit was less saturation too give them a dull feel to show the atmosphere of school...


backtoschoolsnookerscoreBW.jpg




backtoschool.jpg
 
thanks
 
Duncan,

I like these. I don't think I would have been brave enough to bring my cam to school with me when I was your age--it would have been nicked in a heartbeat.
 
I like the first one, Duncan ...

Careful with the cam at school!
 
lol its not my school, it was during a squash game...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom