Back to work...

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So here I am, yawning. Stupid work. Thank god it's a short work day. Our Christmas party is tonight, and we don't have to come in till noon tomorrow.

How was everyones weekend? I think I'm glad mine is over, my body hates me right now...blah!

well its tuesday now, yesterday was the crappiest day on account i had the worst sleep of my life. The carwash i work at was sooo busy, there were people lined up until closing (10:00) DESPITE THAT'S ITS GOING TO SNOW TODAY!:er::meh: Why wash your car when its gonna snow?

Anyway it was so busy, I went to bed and thought cars were coming into my bedroom and I was saying get out were closed now.:lol:

Tuesday now, I get to miss the whole day to help my friend and his mom who are stage crew for my friends moms elementary school christmas concert :mrgreen:

I'm taking my camera to snap a few pics!

my weekend was good. we did a little x-mas shopping and birthday shopping for Joseph's birthday, which was yesterday. today is my last day of work for the week...Linda is having surgery tomorrow AM and will be out of it for a few days. and.....it's cold cold cold!

JonMikal said:
my weekend was good. we did a little x-mas shopping and birthday shopping for Joseph's birthday, which was yesterday. today is my last day of work for the week...Linda is having surgery tomorrow AM and will be out of it for a few days. and.....it's cold cold cold!

Godspeed to her, JonMikal ... and patience and strength to you as you will be nursemaid and child-tender!

I had a good weekend - just went by too fast! I was busy every minute. :D

Ugh, I'm interviewing all this week. I need to make a staffing change, but I'm SO not in the mood to interview and be serious. ugh

Matty-Bass said:
Why wash your car when its gonna snow?
I completely refuse to wash my car during the winter here in Baltimore. It's just coing to get covered in salt on the way home, whether it snows or not.

clarinetJWD said:
I completely refuse to wash my car during the winter here in Baltimore. It's just coing to get covered in salt on the way home, whether it snows or not.

Salt is terribly corrosive to your paint and subsequently your cars body. You might consider spraying it down once in a while. Specially if you're driving a new car.

If you're driving an old then fuggit.

Got sloshed on Saturday night at a friends place, I swear i've never seen so many different alcoholic beverages in the one place! Once we started leafing through the cocktail recipe book there was no turning back. :twisted:

It's a good job I don't drink otherwise I'd have a three day drinking hangover after topping up the weekend's debauchery with the monday real ale club.

Rob
with Stella in hand!

We just had someone come around to find out what kinda beer we wanted.

I said Stella too. This evening is going to be fun....*so tired*.

We call it wife-beater here.

I would like to point out for the record that beating anyone is very wrong and it's just a silly nickname for what happens when some nasty bloke goes out and spends his dole cheque on beer. I do not condone such chavvy behaviour.

Rob

terri said:
I had a good weekend - just went by too fast! I was busy every minute. :D

Ugh, I'm interviewing all this week. I need to make a staffing change, but I'm SO not in the mood to interview and be serious. ugh
please be nice to the people... my dad has been looking for a job these past two weeks and hasn't had any luck at all... his boss was nice enough to fire him right before Christmas without bonus or extra pay for their mistake... :grumpy:

Rob said:
We call it wife-beater here.
This is a wife beater in the states vvv
prod_102630_large.jpg

LittleMan said:
please be nice to the people... my dad has been looking for a job these past two weeks and hasn't had any luck at all... his boss was nice enough to fire him right before Christmas without bonus or extra pay for their mistake... :grumpy:
I'm always nice. :D The only ones who I let in the door are the ones I think I might work with, see? The ones whose resumes make me laugh out loud never have to know. :mrgreen:

Trust me, I've done the unemployment thing, and I know it isn't fun. :hug:: I've been on both sides of the interviewing desk, and my side is definitely better. It's tough to keep plugging away!

I just have a scratchy throat and a nagging sense I might be coming down with something....I think LaFoto gave it to me. Or Verbal. So it's a bad week to have to have to look perky and babble about perks. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back