backdrop mount set up in my living room, any ideas?

Foxtrot_01

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello,
I live in a condo and I've been using my living room as my home studio, I have a couple muslin backdrops that are around 9 by 17 feet. I bought a very sturdy backdrop set but I was looking at the possibility of having mounts in the wall, the backdrop legs were very hard to hide while not in use.
I am looking for a semi-concealed set up. I have seen several mounts but I have seen that they are for paper backdrops, I am not sure how can I hang a tube with the cloth backdrop.

Any ideas?

Bogen Auto-Poles are really nice. "Timber Toppers" on 2x4 studs are also usable. Both are narrow and easy to hide. There ARE wall-mounted hooks and "hangers" for backgrounds. Look around at Adorama's web site. You obviously need some kind of rod or dowel for as a crossbar for insertion through the tube...again, Adorama has some options there.

thanks for the tip, I have seen the mounts but the semi rod contraption is for the paper backgrounds, I wonder If I could rig something with a rod from homedepot that will be able to hold and not bend

Most reactions

Back