What's new

Backdrop that sparkles?

indeedies

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 17, 2009
Messages
448
Reaction score
4
Location
Tacoma, WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys,

I'm hoping someone can help me out a bit. I saw at a friends house a picture of their kids and the backdrop that was used wasn't the typical Lifetouch look. Instead it looked like out of focus lights all over the fabric. Does anyone know where I can get one of these? I'm looking for something other than black or white but something that stands out and is still elegant looking.

Thanks for the help
 
Fabric covered in sequins? A flash would cause them to reflect and look like points of light.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom