What's new

Backlit clouds

Joined
Apr 4, 2011
Messages
969
Reaction score
228
Location
Holland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just something nice I spotted when I got home from work. :D

1.
20130313_171321_small.jpg


2.
20130313_171439_small.jpg


3.
20130313_171512_small.jpg


4.
20130313_171546_small.jpg



Still not really sure if I think #4 is really cool or a bit ugly... xD

C&C always welcome.
 
Actually, #4 is my favorite. The others are cleaner, more "correct" maybe, but I get the sense that you are not trying to document the reality of meteorology, but to provide an imagistic experience of atmospheric phenomena to the viewer. I get more of that experience through the last shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom