backpack for 2 SLRs with lenses?

Trbo323

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
so im looking around for a new backpack as im outgrowing my current one quite quickly. Im wondering if such a backpack is even made, heres what im looking for

ability to store 2 slrs with lenes on them, and one is in a side out configuration that can be accessed quickly. the lenses I have on my camera(s) are not particularly long (sigma 10mm fisheye and sigma 18-200, both about the same length when in the backpack)

Iv been looking around a bit but have had no luck, any help is appreciated

I agree with Think Tank which will be my next purchase. I am currently in my 3rd Tamrac backpack and I have maxed it out...

Think about the equipment that you plan to have in the future and buy a pack to match that so you do not have to buy and sell like I need to do.

Click on my gear and see what I stuff into it. I could post pics if you would like.

Good luck.

well i talked with a sales rep from B&H after browsing the thinktank stuff, doesnt look like what im looking for exists

sad day

The is a really nice 2 body backpack at my local camera store. It's some tan leather, I was looking at it last week because I'm looking for the same sort of backpack you are. I'm going there tomorrow so I'll look at what brand it is.

Most reactions

Back