BACKROUND OF PHOTO'S

themejn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Greetings.
First of all i would like to say hi because m new here, i also want to introduce myself, just few things.
So, m from Bosnia&Herzegovina, studied The Graphic Design School here in Sarajevo, m 19 years old. etc etc. So lets get to the point.
latest

• So this picture here has no backround, i mean the backround of this photo is adaptable ( i guess that's the right word to name it, m not expert in english gramm n all that ). So if i put this picture ( of trunx ) on some black color base, it will be no longer white like here it will be black. I think u all understand whats my point here. I need to know the name for that kind of photos. [ i think its a freakin' simple answer, but i cant realize what it is ] Thank you for understanding.
    smajliji.png

Do you wish to superimpose the drawing onto a black background? Taking an image and putting it on a new background is sometimes called making a composite image. The act of doing that can be called overlaying or pasting-in.

transparent, I believe, is the word you're looking for.

Do you wish to superimpose the drawing onto a black background? Taking an image and putting it on a new background is sometimes called making a composite image. The act of doing that can be called overlaying or pasting-in.
Thank u for your help Derrel, but answer i needed is " Transpernt photo ", i don't know how i diddnt know that, but again ty

What is posted is a PNG.

Off topic, but I just realized your profile picture is Boba Fett. Well done.

Most reactions

Back