Backyard Hummers

baturn

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
not as sharp as I'd like. I think I'll take some test shots this afternoon and try refining the auto focus even further.

DSC_5240.jpg

DSC_5242.jpg

DSC_5244.jpg

Very nice Brian, esp. #2! It might be worth hauling these back into the pixel room and drop the highlights, especially on the plant stock, as they're a bit hot.

Very Nice.I think you got theses hummers down and in a natural setting. To do list,must seek hummers,must travel to see hummers,must steal hummers from Brian's back yard and leave a few sparrows he might not notice.

Very nice Brian, esp. #2! It might be worth hauling these back into the pixel room and drop the highlights, especially on the plant stock, as they're a bit hot.
I know, John, I already knocked them down quite a bit. Auto ISO isn't as reliable as I'd like especially when shooting a small burst. Thanks for the critique.

Here's a reworked version.

DSC_5244-2.jpg

I know, John, I already knocked them down quite a bit. Auto ISO isn't as reliable as I'd like especially when shooting a small burst. Thanks for the critique.
Gotcha... Big improvement in the reworked version.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back