What's new

Backyard Stuff

Seefutlung

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
1,558
Reaction score
62
Location
SoCal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few snaps from the backyard can be found here:

http://garyayala.smugmug.com/gallery/66 ... 2310_cXFmW

Gary

360529285_Jv3nf-L.jpg


360532003_gD4kM-L.jpg


360530645_KhJVL-L.jpg


360529407_HJGK6-L.jpg

The Cook
http://garyayala.smugmug.com/photos/360529407_HJGK6-L.jpg
 
i like 2 the best. the flowers just jump out from the dark background.
 
#1 i think is my favourite here. I like the silhouette and just the little splash of autumn(y) colour at the bottom.
 
I like them all!!:heart:
 
Thanks y'all

360533834_VNMu5-L.jpg


G
 
Beautiful colors on the second image. What kind of flower is that?
 
Like 'em all, but especially the first two! Great silhouette in the first, and there's such sharp exposure and vibrant colour in the second that I feel like I can reach out and touch them.
 
Beautiful colors on the second image. What kind of flower is that?

That is a Plumeria ... a tropical plant. Pacific Islanders use the blooms extensively in leis.

Gary

360533569_7zGnW-M.jpg
 
Like 'em all, but especially the first two! Great silhouette in the first, and there's such sharp exposure and vibrant colour in the second that I feel like I can reach out and touch them.

Thanks Antarctian

28692312_vcFKq-L.jpg
 
#3 of the first set is quite intriguing to me.


....... but then I have a very bent mind.


All good BTW.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom