Backyard Visitors

SCraig

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
sc-photo-tn.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm not really sure I like these. The weather was really goofy, one minute the sun was out and the next it was overcast. The Robin, as can be seen, is in bright sunlight however the Sparrow is in complete overcast and the shots were taken 6 minutes apart.

And, yes, I know the Robin's head is a touch soft. All my fault, the focus point was on his chest.

2013-01-12-01.jpg

2013-01-12-02.jpg

2013-01-12-03.jpg

Looking good! :thumbup:

Love love LOVE the squirrel!!!

hey at least you are out shooting... when it hit 16 degrees today, I said 'not going out"! lol!

We are, once again, experiencing a goofy winter. Those were shot from my deck, and it was 72 degrees when I was out there shooting them. Even right now (9:15 pm) it's still 70 degrees outside. Torrential rain forecast for tonight and tomorrow, and a cold front comes through Sunday night. They keep changing the forecast but right now are calling for snow, sleet, and rain Sunday night and Monday. The high Monday is supposed to be in the low 40's. Still better than 16, but last weekend I was out shooting and it was 25 degrees which isn't a whole lot better ;)

Most reactions

Back