ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk

Manly for terri but I thought the video was cool so I'd share it. :mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator:
That MADE my Friday! :hug::

I'm sorry...but he is so f'ing hot...... :blushing: Most underrated band out there.

Impatiently awaiting the arrival of new CD. :lovey:

Well, I almost lost all respect for the band once I noticed that he was playing what look like a Dean... but then he smashed it at the end AND the bass player was playing a Rickenbacker :drool:

Well, I almost lost all respect for the band once I noticed that he was playing what look like a Dean... but then he smashed it at the end AND the bass player was playing a Rickenbacker :drool:
They didn't look real to me, more like paper mache. :lol: I liked the popcorn flying through the drum kit.

:lol: No!

I'll be watching it again, no doubt. None of the weird stuff they do surprises me. I've always liked their videos.

Nothing compares to seeing them live.... :sigh: the US tour this summer is crap, just openers for the Foo Fighters. :er: blah It's what they did last time, too. Dave Grohl is a huge fan. I'm hoping they will have enough money to tour on their own over the winter at smaller venues. We watched the whole set with them about 8 feet in front of us. His voice is amazing and their musicianship rawks. That's why I got to chat with him, it's quite informal at these clubs after the show.

Most reactions

Back