bad day at the office

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A lot of hiking, shooting, messing around, and this is all I have to offer! O well, better days ahead.. I need a new stomping grounds! hehehe.. This ia a baby rabbit, about 8" long, It seemed unafraid, so I layed down in the mud on the path, and fired away.. it's so difficult to get soft fuzzy fur to look good on a monitor, so here is what I came up with.

DSC_951801websize.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Nice shot, I like the way the ears are backlit and the flowers add a nice touch also.

You are not complaining here, Raymond, or are you???
You can't - not with a photo like this!
Unafraid (!) baby rabbit with backlit ears in wonderfully fresh-looking grass (GREEN, aaaah) - what more can you ask for?
No blur, brilliant light, very sharp.

:lovey: Love it! :lovey:

Thanks everyone.. I just feel like i over "cooked" this one.. played with the levels and contrast a bit too much, and I don't think it looks natural.. I will work on it some more some day, when I am more educated in PS

hehehe. you all are too kind.. It's funny, I almost stepped on this little creature, it was on a path I hike down everyday in search of herons., and this other bird of which I am not sure of the name.. anyways, this baby rabbit was very unafraid, I layed down in the mud, and took about 15 shots before it snuck back into the grass. It was an amazing experiance, really enjoyed the moment.. wish I could keep my hands more still!

WOW...Raymond...great shot. I almost missed this pic...they seem to be dropping so fast off the first page lately.
Excellent work on this one. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back