Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C please

IMG_6871bwedit.jpg

I think this picture is awesome.

ok so for some reason the earing is distracting me, I think it could be because it appears caught, however love everything else!

Looks very good, if there were one little critique, the model is wearing lipstick which didn't come out in the photo very well. A slight bit of channel play could giver her mouth some depth.

To be honest, I'm not liking the pose or the lighting too much. Looking up her nose bothers me along with the overall look of her skin.

I like the photo without the earing much better. I also would have turned her head alittle more to the right, that way you aren't looking up her nose.
Also there is something about her eyeshadow that just isn't right, I don't know if it is because it is so dark and then all of a sudden stops, and there is not blending, or what. But other than that the picture is great.

I like the concept behind the eyeshadow, but since her right eye is open further than the left, the makeup seems uneven. Was it? Her left eye looks drugged, but her right eye looks like she just lost a fight and took a punch to the face.

I dont mind the head angle if you are going for the drugged up look. I would expect someone in that state to appear a little tipsy and I feel the tilted head portrays that well.

The lighting makes her appear flat, but with the theme, I think it works. The white on the tip of the cigarette, her teeth, and top draw your eye in a competing circle with the black headband and eyeshadow. Then the eyes pull the whole image together

I'm torn on the earing, one side of me says its not necessary and distracting, but the other says it reinforces the disheveled look.

And yes, I love the smoke trail, and her left eye is perfect.

Less gray, better tone range, shallower DOF, less light on the shirt, and more emotion in the eyes. Then you're onto something.

Do you have an original I could toy with? I think the biggest problem might be your post-processing. Just too little tone variation.

HOw about you give me some tips, I dont learn if someone just does an edit with out telling me what they did and how to do it

Most reactions

Back