Bag For Nikon D90. Help.

StackVibe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got a question. I just got a D90 with the 18-105mm kit lens. Trying to get a bag for it. Im planning on purchasing another lens in some time as well as a flash unit so i need a bag that will fit the body with the 18-105 attached as well as another lens and a flash unit. Does anybody know if any of these will fit all that and also if you know of any yourself please recommend. The most im willing to pay is 80 dollars. Thanks.

Tamrac 5502 Explorer 2
Lowepro Adventura 170
Lowepro Nova 170 AW
Tamrac 5767 Velocity 7xhttp://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/488191-REG/Tamrac_576701_5767_Velocity_7x_Sling.html

Last edited:
Depends what style of bag your looking for like back pack, shoulder bag, stylish?

My bad. I edited the post.

Links wont work for me either. I have a lowpro sling bag but I am needing to upgrade right away since I will be adding a third lens and flash unit so interested in what your looking at. Plus I'm unabashadly nosey.

i manage to carry my d90 with 18-105, my tokina + sb-600, bounce card, memory cards, charger, 2 set of baterries + 2 extra batteries for my camera some lens cap and a few other small things in my slingshot 200 (the smallest one)

its perfect for travelling.

Lowespro Slingshot 200

But..... I only use it if I'm traveling. IMO a camera belongs in your hand, around your neck or secured (key word) next to you when you are driving. If I only had a dollar for each time I use to miss shots getting a camera out of a bag and putting on the perfect lens for the shot.....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back