Raizels TPF Noob! Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 486 Reaction score 0 Location Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 18, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #16 Eyes. OK. I'll probably be in Bnei Braq again next week, she might be there again. I'll cross the street and try to get eyes. Then run..........
Eyes. OK. I'll probably be in Bnei Braq again next week, she might be there again. I'll cross the street and try to get eyes. Then run..........
PerfectlyFlawed TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2010 Messages 2,408 Reaction score 19 Location Tempe, Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 18, 2010 #17 Raizels said: Eyes. OK. I'll probably be in Bnei Braq again next week, she might be there again. I'll cross the street and try to get eyes. Then run.......... Click to expand... LOL! Cant wait to see this... im kind of scared though... and excited all at once. weird.
Raizels said: Eyes. OK. I'll probably be in Bnei Braq again next week, she might be there again. I'll cross the street and try to get eyes. Then run.......... Click to expand... LOL! Cant wait to see this... im kind of scared though... and excited all at once. weird.
Raizels TPF Noob! Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 486 Reaction score 0 Location Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 18, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #18 Brr. Well, I'm only going back there next week. But the truth is, there are a lot of "bag people" in that city - I'll get one of them Don't worry about me tho At worst, I'll get yelled at by an old lady.
Brr. Well, I'm only going back there next week. But the truth is, there are a lot of "bag people" in that city - I'll get one of them Don't worry about me tho At worst, I'll get yelled at by an old lady.