What's new

Bag Suggestions for 2 DSLRS with lenses

myvinyl333

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
535
Reaction score
32
Location
Eastern Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I cannot find a bag that will house my D700 w/ a 70-200 lens and a D300s w/ a 24-70 lens. I shoot concerts and need easy access to them. Suggestions?
 
Wedding gigs use this bag and it carries all I need. Keep in mind that you will be carrying one body with lens and the other ready in the bag once you arrive at location. So the only time you will have both bodies in there is when you are going to location. I picked the gray colored bag , always good to have a bag that can act as a gray reference point if needed.
-
PRO SYSTEM 12
-
The Official Tamrac Homepage - The leading manufacturer and distributor of camera, photography and camcorder bags
-
Shoot well, Joe
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom