TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
5518817258_a9929930d4_z.jpg

Umeda Sky Building

My Photo Blog

What are we looking at here?

o hey tyler, urm... i am new here, am i at the wrong section?

Not 'wrong section', just we can't tell what the photo is of.

To me, I see a view from a Star Trek shuttle approaching the landing bay of the Enterprise with a star in the background

Vincent,

Why didn't you take day shot's of the building this night shot leaves all the details
out makes it visually hard to tell what it even is.
the OP was taking pictures underneath this building
Umeda Sky Building
http://cubeme.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/umeda-sky-building-world-highest-escalator1.jpg

I only found this out by visiting his blog where I managed to find his name as well. Sometimes you have to do a little homework.

Anyway Vincent you have a nice blog, and some nice pictures

480sparky, RauschPhotography; The pictures was shot underneath the Umeda Sky Building.

Thanks Provo, maybe because of the flare from the spotlight made the pictures look like Sci-Fi. Glad that you like my blog :) Still new to photography.

Here is another one,
5516454762_fcce00b25e_z.jpg

My PhotoBlog

480sparky, RauschPhotography; The pictures was shot underneath the Umeda Sky Building..........

Sorry. I still can't see much of anything that looks like a building.

I understand what you shot. It just doesn't show it in the pix.

The flare and starburst and whatever the orange circles are is too much.

I see. Yeah the flare is because of the strong spotlight, and the orange circles are actually the light surrounding the Floating Garden on top. Thanks for the feedback :)

2nd picture is definitely cleaner.
I like the colors

480Sparky it's Nikola Tesla in a UFO they're coming for you LOL

5518817258_a9929930d4_z.jpg

Umeda Sky Building

My Photo Blog

I haven't got a clue what building that is, but I really like it! Oh, except for the watermark - blurgh...

Contrary to everyone else, I don't think just because one doesn't recognise what a photo is of that that makes it a bad photo. For me, it's the colour that is important in this shot. This has amazing colours and the green flare contrasts superbly with the orange - it's very "Tron" like. Also, the circle reflecting in (what are clearly) the windows looks amazing - and it's razor sharp. Well done.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back