What's new

Bags of Spices

jocose

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
3,059
Reaction score
118
Location
dans la pissoir
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Enjoy

DSC_2273-bdr.jpg
 
Why nobody thought of this earlier, i wonder

As photographers we miss a lot of beauty around; i liked this very much

Regards :D
 
Thanks, Frequency. I appreciate your comments lately! Especially since they are flattering :lmao:
 
I like the simplicity of this shot... and the variety. The composition is pleasing too , imo. I wish the picture wasn't as soft, and perhaps a little more vibrant. The colors of the spices and such should POP. To me the colors look dull.
 
thanks for the comments and suggestions.
 
I like the simplicity of this shot... and the variety. The composition is pleasing too , imo. I wish the picture wasn't as soft, and perhaps a little more vibrant. The colors of the spices and such should POP. To me the colors look dull.

any better?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom