EricD

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ericdiller.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Few shots from the weekend.....thinking another week I should be able to see those little Eaglets!
Overcast days are nice.....

1 Quick leap out of the nest
ECD_4398copy.jpg

2 Preening time,,,,I like the natural frame ;)
ECD_3792copy.jpg

3 Back to the nest.....
ECD_3862copy.jpg

ECD_3824copy.jpg

5 Pops watching over the little ones ( can't see them yet) while Mom goes for fly time.
ECD_3843copy.jpg

The first and last one are awesome! Great shots!

#1 is Fantastic!!! I know what camera and lens setup you use but what kind of settings do you use? Your pictures are just amazing.

Great Shots wish I had the opportunity to see these guys let alone photograph them

I love these shots absolutely! However it makes my best shots look like junk! Amazing shots!

Have you signed any contract with these birds? i feel it is their beauty pageant

You have enough substance to compile them to a coffee table book

Regards :D

#1 is Fantastic!!! I know what camera and lens setup you use but what kind of settings do you use? Your pictures are just amazing.

Great captures all around eric. But there are more than just camera setting at work here. You dont get exposures like that unless you have a few flashes around the bird. Nice PP as well

Great captures all around eric. But there are more than just camera setting at work here. You dont get exposures like that unless you have a few flashes around the bird. Nice PP as well

No flash was used. I never use flash with Eagles or any wildlife shots (exif data will indicate that as well).
I personally hate using flash except for shots of people and scenic shots.

incredible shots!! I am going in a couple weeks over to a friends place that claims to have about 10 baldies hanging around. Hopefully I can get off a few good shots!

The first pic is unbelievable! Nice when they cooperate/ model isnt it!?!?

Id love to do shots like these.
I bet you have a really sweet setup.

Lots of Bald Eagles up here in the North West. Maybe ill get lucky.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back