EricD

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ericdiller.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Had a few nice fly ins today.....still waiting on a coot to be hanging from those talons!! ;)

ECD_4129copy.jpg

ECD_4084copy.jpg

ECD_4023copy.jpg

ECD_4038copy.jpg

Even had an Immature Eagle fly over.....thinking its one of the yougins from last year nest.
ECD_4139copy.jpg

Very nice congrats for those pictures.
I really want to take pictures of a Bald Eagle on action.

Where those were take?

very nice set

What camera and lens combo did you use?

What camera and lens combo did you use?
I would use the search function available for previous posts from eric. He is not shy about his gear. (...... bastard with the 200-400mm) :lol:

these shots are amazing. thanks for sharing.

I like them all. Very sharp.

However my favorite is the one with the branch and for no other reason then at first glance I was expecting it to be a bald eagle flying off from a tree....only...the tree ended up not being there

I love the 4th one. Great shots!

All images are excellent, without a speck of doubt. At first sight i too felt in the second image the bird is taking off from a tree and the remaining part has been wiped out. But since it is EricD any apparent impossibility is possibility

So Regards :D

All images are excellent, without a speck of doubt. At first sight i too felt in the second image the bird is taking off from a tree and the remaining part has been wiped out. But since it is EricD any apparent impossibility is possibility

So Regards :D

LOL....Eagle was approaching the nest.

Destin....I use a Nikon D300 & D7000 camera boday, these were with the D7000. Lens used was a Nikkor 200-400mm F4, ED, IF, VR lens with a 1.4x t.c.

Simple perfection! The first is my favorite.

I wish my pictures were a fraction as good as yours. Keep posting them and I will keep drooling over them.

Most reactions

Back